Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submitted articles have not been previously published, nor are they before another journal for consideration, unless an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- The lead author confirms that submitted articles and all supporting digital works are bound by the CC Attributtion Share Alike 4.0 licence.
- All submissions include an uploaded file.
- All submissions conform to the Author Guidelines.
Authors retain copyright and, if appropriate, performance rights but licence the journal to publish submissions. The lead author confirms that the submission is bound by the CC Attributtion Share Alike 4.0 licence.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party, except as required by applicable laws.
1) May be emailed the Table of Contents for each new issue of the journal.
2) May be emailed announcements about the journal.
3) May be emailed with requests to review for the journal.
4) May be emailed in response to enquiries or submitted articles.
5) May be counted, anonymously, in readership statistics that may be used for any purpose related to the journal.